Even if you don’t like eggplant in this eggplant based dish you no doubt love saying “baba gannoush”! So, what is it exactly? Glad you asked! This dish is a tasty combination of roasted eggplant, ground sesame seeds and garlic. Then it’s customized with other flavors like spices, tomatoes, lemon, olive oil, parsley and
Restaurant, Food Trucks & Catering
Windward location is open!
Our mission “Making life better: one pita at a time” has got a new home.
Open Monday-Saturday 11am to 9pm at Windward – right next door to the LA Fitness!
The Latest News From Bandora
Exactly HOW is Bandora making life better—one pita at a time?
- Hand crafts delicious food using choice ingredients that are ALWAYS fresh—never frozen
- Pays a living wage to ALL our employees
- COMMITTED to helping local non-profits through food donations and revenue sharing
- NO traces of our presence in form of the plastic bags or plates will be found on this planet
- Fosters a culture of openness and transparency—our business TRULY is an open book
What to eat?
It’s really easy to make up your mind:
- Decide what protein you want
- Choose the style of the dish
1. Protein Options
Ground chickpea balls fried and seasoned with kept-in-secret spices. Falafel is a rich meatless source of vegetarian protein, fiber and folate.
Marinated overnight hormones/antibiotics-free fresh chicken grilled with onion and savory spices.
Beef steak grilled with green pepper and onion chopped to juicy slices.
2. Dish Style
Freshly baked pita coated with home-made hummus, Israeli salad, topped with tahini-parsley sauce.
Grilled tortilla, hummus spread, Israeli salad, your protein choice – all topped by the tahini-parsley sauce and wrapped in a roll.
Fill our eco-friendly bowl with any selection from the salad bar, your favorite protein choice and top with zhug, yamba or tahini sauces. Comes with a freshly baked pita on a side.
Grilled tortilla, pilaf style goji rice, any combination from the salad bar, your protein selection – all topped with zhug, yamba or tahini sauces.